Jetting

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WARRIOR OF DEATH

Reaction score
does anyone know if you jet a warrior make it more snappy? i was wanting to know if it would or not

you still running stock jets?
if so with your mods that thing is running extremely lean which is not good on the valves at all

well i know that performance wise, but it will definitely make it more snappy though huh

well i knew that performance wise, but it definetely will make it more snappy though huh

badass, that is what im going for, i hate when i go to hit the throttle and it just goes bluh

I run 147.5 main and a 45 pilot, I think, it's pretty much spot on. Adjust the mixture screw while you're at it. It made a considerable difference on mine.

I would check to make sure the accelerator pump is working properly maybe doing the valve stem cap mod to it will fix the bluh lol

I would check to make sure the accelerator pump is working properly maybe doing the valve stem cap mod to it will fix the bluh lol
Accelerator pump is a good place to start looking if it bogs under hard acceleration.

That also reminds me of my dads rad cap mod..
Take the rad cap off, back the car out from under it, and drive a new one under it.. lol

Last edited:
Valve stem cap mod? Lol I've heard of the pen spring mod, but don't really know the details of either

what is the valve stem mod, and it only goes bluh when it is at idle and i decide to instantly punch the throttle example putt putt putt putt putt me going slam on the accelerator, quad goes bluh lol

Untitled-1.jpg

take the black plastic side cover off the carb and put a valve stem cap on top of the accelerator pump(black spot) this pic is with the bowl off and the arrow is pointing to the accelerator pump the black spot is where you put the cap

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back