jetting ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbking321

Reaction score
im gonna jet my new warior on friday and was wondering which combo would be best. it has a unmodded air box but it has a uni filter and it has a white brothers pipe on it.
i got a 45 and a 150 to put in. Does that sound about right or should I put the 45 in and leave the 147.5 it has in it in? Also any idea on what i should set the air fuel screw at?
thanks in advance

That sounds about right to me leave the air fuel mix screw alone for now you can adjust it later do the clicker spring mod too while your ay it

Well the 147.5 main was right when it just had the pipe, I added the filter and just never got around to putting the new jet in it. I'm pretty sure it's running lean as it seems to get hotter then it should.

The reason for messing with the pilot was because once in a while it would start popping when I let go of the throttle.

Put the new spark plug in and drive it for a couple hours and see what color it is. That'll tell you. The pilot shouldn't really effect that I wouldn't think.

It should be fine for a couple hours, I drove it like it is for a couple hours at a time. It got warm but never overheated. Just throw the spark plug in and see where it's at.

Back