Jetting Question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sickofit

Reaction score
Okay.before I got a slip-on HMF,I did some looking around on here to see what guys are running for jets,with close to what I have as a setup....and went with a 150,but now today I just happened to check out the HMF site and they recommend a 152.

So before I go out and flog the thing with a new plug,just wanted to get some opinions...

Bike is close to stock...has the stock bottom end,rebuilt top end with a stage 1 Hotcams cam,stock header pipe,HMF slip on muffler,airbox still has the lid,no holes drilled,but snorkel pipe removed,UNI foam air filter,150 main,stock pilot,stock needle position....all stock electronics...so just a cam,slip-on and a good filter basically...

Live in Southern Ontario,Canada....Damn hot in the summer...Damn cold in the winter...LOL

So what do you guys think...??

Pilot # ..??
Main # ..??
Leave the needle in the stock position..??

Thanks in advance guys..!!

not sure what the elevation is there, but with my mods the 152 they gave me was way to rich, imo you probably need a 147.5.

yeah either way youll be fine... your not going to blow it up if its too lean like you would a two stroke... im not saying you cant melt a piston on a fourstroke but they are not a finicky as 2 strokes.... as long as you dont hold it wide open down the road for 5 miles you should be fine...

(bad things can happen with 2 stokes much faster)

either way go out and ride it, ride it slow ride it fast, ride it in between, ride it slow and punch it, ride it fast and let off and coast.... if it runs good then your jetting is good... if it cuts out or stammers then you have an issue...

I might be closer to sea level but I was surprised my raptor took a 147.5 with it being all stock just removed the spark arrestor.

Last edited:
i run a 152.5 at sea level, engine is stock, fmf power bomb header and fmf q silencer, no air box and k&n filter. I works good for me in the dunes.

yeah it runs good, just repainted the frame today got everything back together and it's ready for a good ride:atv:

your running no air box? whats the significance of that?

That's the way I bought it, I would have just taken the lid off myself. I just haven't gotten around to buying a used you yet. I've only had it 8 yrs lol

Latest posts

Back