jetting help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badasshaullby

Reaction score
i have a 2000 warrior with stock crank and piston with a stage 2 hot cam. the bike will start and run ok. but i took it out for the first time and really got on it. i noticed that the motor gets hot quick. i know that i need to put in bigger jets just don't know where to start. i also have a dg exhaust and a hi flow air filter. and help would be helpful.

What jets are in it at the moment?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If I were you I'd do a 45 pilot and try a 155 main if you think it needs more jet higher and if it starts to cut out go down to where it runs the best!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I believe that the carb is untouched and all stock. got the bike off someone that didn't have it all that long and know to much of the history of the bike. I was shocked when i pulled it apart that it has roller rockers. i have been through 3 heads and this is the first one that i found with rollers. is this uncommon ?

Take a picture of those rockers. Never heard of anyone having roller rockers on a warrior!?

Not trying to start an argument or anything, but that looks like a stock rocker arm to me. I can't see inside the head to well in the video though, so I may be wrong.

Back