• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

jetted stock carb....and LOTS of other parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Have a well maintained and rebuilt jetted stock carb with new carb boot. One up on each main and pilot. Alos have a bag ove warious jets in various sizes. Perfect for an aftermarket pipe. Accel. pump has an HD spring in it. PM if you want.

Also i have a bunch of other various parts.....Ill get a list together, but just ask and I most likely have it laying around.

What are you asking for the carb? I am looking for many pieces of Warrior parts...trying to put my bike back together. Let me know what you have. You can email me at [email protected] if you like.

Ill sell yah the carb, carb boot, various jets and an extra junk carb for parts for 90+ s/h

Other parts I have off the top of my head:

Exile air scoops: 6 or 7 set paintd black one unpainted set - $35 a set
Handle bars: two stock sets - $10 a piece
99 wireing harness; no cdi or regulator or coil - $70
stock ehaust; no baffle - $40
rear swingarm - $60
Stock headlights and mount - $40
right side a-arms: upper and lower - $30
stock gas tank: have two of them - $25 each
throttle housing and cable - $15
After market gripper seat cover: black and red (small cut on side) - $30

(exile) has a few 450r parts and there is a Kawasaki Mojave hood in the pic for sell. The Mojave is still for sell, posted in the classified section under; 01 mojave for sale

.......plenty of other odds and ends. Ill have to go through it all and make a list of it all. Prices are negotiable and s/h not included....this stuff is just collecting dust.
P2150021.jpg

Also......Complete set of front A-Arm guards by PRM and a stock rear axle.

Latest posts

Back