jet and air filter question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
by the way....Thanks for everyones responces to this original thread. Got the starter on and she fired right up and after a little warm up, i took it for the first ride, after all the mods....MAN...That woke it up!!!!....even impressed my neighbor with the "piped" 400ex....Im very,very pleased....

I've had a little problem with the K&N's on my Moto 4. You take them out sometimes the gasket will separate. I've had to epoxy it back on twice so far. The "glue" they use to attach the seal to the plastic end of the filter sucks. It's a nice filter though, and I use the KN precharger along with it (same as outerwear).

I'm sorry a little confused there jeffsyfm350x

You asked if there was a specific type the warriors all use the same filter.. Unless your not going to use the lid you will need the other style one like thishttp://www.ebay.com/itm/140825386403?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I run probably a 4 year old k&n hasnt seen any oil or cover in about 4 years also. Its been sunk in mud, water, sand just about every thing there is and i just wash it with a hose let it dry and throw it in. I think it got ran over a few times to cause its bent in some wierd ways but it works great.

Back