JERSEY BOYS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
North Jersey - Sussex County

Not sure yet, just getting back into it after college... many of the old places are no longer, so I'm looking for places to ride now

check out tuckerton in stafford township. its right off the parkway. its called COUCHES PIT. go on google maps and youll find it.. literally right next to parkway.. i think the road to get to it is called stafford township road. exit 58 on gsp

What up jersey..

Live in hunterdon county and ride at some local friends houses, my house.....6.9 acres it gets old fast but i can ride....used to ride at SARCO but friends got busted and dont wanna go back...used to ride next to Mugsys now boston's off fisher blvd in toms river...you can still access that place.....never had any problems with johnny law there..had a spot in piscataway I used to ride where i lived...rarely go back, but its small...

Now I just make riding trips like hatfield mccoy and paragon we used to ride was awesome and close...now closed

Towercity trailriders....pricey but if you are where im at its like a 90 min ride......not bad

the RAC Reading Anthrocite Company charges 100 bucks a year.....you can ride on any of their inactive coal mining sites.....off exit 29A (Cabelas) in PA....have various locations...pretty fun and reasonably priced.....need insurance and reg though for your bike..its easy to copy thier passes so if one person gets one you can just copy thiers on whatever color paper they have

I HAVE A FEW PLACES I GO TO, BUT NONE OF WHICH ARE LEGAL. JUST A BUNCH OF GUYS GETTING TOGETHER ON THE WEEKEND. I'M IN NORTH JERSEY. ONE OF THE PLACES IS LOCATED IN JERSEY CITY, THE LAND BELONGS TO PSE&G. YOU CAN SEE IT FROM THE NJ TURNPIKE. AN OTHER IS IN WAYNE NJ NEAR RT.23 & RT.80. IT IS A NICE TIGHT TRAIL THAT ALSO HAS A NICE CHILL AREA THAT WAS BUILT BY SOME OF THE GUYS THAT LIVE IN THE AREA, IT HAS A BIG BRICK FIRE PIT AND TREE HOUSE. GREAT FOR GRILLING OR JUST HANGING OUT. I ALSO GOT TO A CONSTRUCTION SPOT IN HARRISON NJ ACROSS FROM THE WALMART, NICE JUMPS & GREAT OPEN SPACE FOR DRAG RACING. I'VE ALSO HEARD OF A SPOT IN KEARNEY NJ BUT HAVE'NT HAD A CHANCE TO CHECK IT OUT...

Latest posts

Back