Jeffsyfm elite!?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsyfm350x

Reaction score

Chassis | Suspension | Controls

Frame:stock
A Arms:FullFlight +2
Swingarm:stock
Steering Stem:stock
Stabilizer:pEP stabilizer
Axle:Tusk heavy duty race +2 +4
Carrier:stock/All balls bearings
Locknut: Tusk
Hubs F|R:stock
Bars:Fly Racing
Throttle/Clutch Lever:stock/YZ
Grips:Scott
Nerfs:Comp Series
Pegs:stock
Bumper:Alba Pro Elite
Grab Bar:Stock
Front Shocks:Raptor
Rear Shock:Raptor
Brake calibers: F YZFs R Stock
Brake Pads:EBC
Brake Lines:Black Braided
Rotors F|R:stock
Rims F|R:stock
Tires F|R:pro Trac/CST Ambush

Body

Plastic:Stock
Graphics|Seat Cover:Factory FX/stock
Number Backgrounds:none
Handguards:powermadd
Bar Pad:Fly Racing
Fuel Tank:stock
Skids plates: DG
Lighting:Trail Tech

Engine|Drive System

Cylinder Head:p&P Wiseco Stainless valves +1 Intake
Gaskets:Modified
Piston:Wiseco
Cam|Valves Springs:Mega/Kibblewhite Hd
Bore & Stroke:84/68.5
Displacement:379
Carburetor:stock jetted 45 pilot 157.5 main
Spark plug:NGK
Stator:stock
Shifter:Tusk direct bolt
Air Filter|Box:K&N/stock no lid
Header|Silencer: DG full exhaust
Clutch|Plates|Springs:Barnett clutch and Barnett Hd springs
Gearing F|R:15/40
Chain:protaper
CDI|Killswitch: Dynatek ignition/Pro Armor
Cooling:(sparkys Clutch case mod and Hayden oil cooler
Other:vito key. Im sure theres more! And more to come!

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong I like your bike but I love the warrior stock headlights. I think I'm one of the few lol

Haha idc how much they weigh. I love them! I'll take other stuff off to lose weight if I have to!

Nice bike but I don't think it's elite material, nothing really stands out.

Nice bike but I don't think it's elite material, nothing really stands out.
I disagree. For me its not elite either yet but it is a very solid bike. there are lots that stand out but stock rims and grab bar should be added to be elite IMO but you are most deffinatly one above and beyond!

I disagree. For me its not elite either yet but it is a very solid bike. there are lots that stand out but stock rims and grab bar should be added to be elite IMO but you are most deffinatly one above and beyond!

I didn't mean it like that, I mean nothing blows my mind about it!
I Like the bike though, add those things and you should be elite.

Thanks Levi I was wanting some input from you guys and dont disagree at all.. Actually I was looking to beadlocks and grab bar soon lol..:tup:

Stock carb... stock grab bar.. stem, rear brake line, no p brake block, maybe its just me, but I like to think the elite bikes aren't all just off the shelf parts, like some custom stuff, like the framework on Walle, all the powder on geeseforce, and 917s. And hasto have a bit more impressive intake then just a drop in filter. The fcr that I have alone is a mind blowing change. Hauler got his on yesterday, pats had one for a few months, they will say the same, the carb is a huge deal.

You got a nice bike! Its getting there! Just a few more things..

Stock carb... stock grab bar.. stem, rear brake line, no p brake block, maybe its just me, but I like to think the elite bikes aren't all just off the shelf parts, like some custom stuff, like the framework on Walle, all the powder on geeseforce, and 917s. And hasto have a bit more impressive intake then just a drop in filter. The fcr that I have alone is a mind blowing change. Hauler got his on yesterday, pats had one for a few months, they will say the same, the carb is a huge deal.

Oh It will be soon lol.. Thanks Weston..

Thanks Weston..And I will be adding your custom parts to soon...:evilface:

Back