JE piston kit for wolverine 450

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting that link. I currentlly have my 450 apart and was just going to put new rings in it due to only finding std bore replacement parts. I would love to go with the 86.5mm bore. Anyone know the prices to there stuff?? The link on there order form no worky!!! Might have to shoot them a email!!

I would email them my local dealer said they are usually between 150-300 for the set. Let me know how it works out for you, I would only go a 1mm overbore so that I would end up with one rebuild later without having to buy a new cylinder.

ctateusa1 said:
I would email them my local dealer said they are usually between 150-300 for the set. Let me know how it works out for you, I would only go a 1mm overbore so that I would end up with one rebuild later without having to buy a new cylinder.

I here that (1mm). I am going to end up going back stock this go around due to already having all the parts. I will however be doing this next riding season....for we tend to have to do topends at years end LOL. Ride hard or go home LOL. The key word here is Water and motors dont like each other to well!!!!

Yhea I hear that, I just installed my GYTR pipe this morning and tonight or tomorrow morning I am going to try to install the Dynojet kit for the carb.

Latest posts

Back