• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

JE 85mm 10.5:1 Piston for sale with new rings

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonp

Reaction score
2012-05-28_21-47-12_977.jpg

I've found this piston depending on head gasket thickness is more 11:1 compression or so. This is a used 85mm 10.5:1 piston. Has some light skirt scuffing but that is about it, very good condition. Comes with new rings.

$95.00 shipped and paypaled.

This will fit any year warrior and raptor 350cc. You must have your cylinder bored and honed out for this piston.

Thanks for the help guys.. what you you recommend doing to get it bored. Go to the Yamaha dealer or an ATV fix it shop and tell them the size to bore it to? How much does that usually cost to have done?

Thanks for the help guys.. what you you recommend doing to get it bored. Go to the Yamaha dealer or an ATV fix it shop and tell them the size to bore it to? How much does that usually cost to have done?
around $30 to $40 at a machine shop

If you wanna use this piston or one like it, you'll want to take the piston with so that they can hone it to the proper clearances. If you do buy jason's piston I can get you the proper clearance called for as I have the same piston sitting here to go in mine and still have the paper work.

Lol and Your last vid you said you needed to stop spending money on this quad lol. The temptation kills us all lol. :)

Latest posts

Back