• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

JE 84.5mm Piston 11:1 ratio

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
It's whats been in my quad for a number of years now. Needs new rigs. The pin and the c-clips will come with it.

I believe that this was a custom order piston. I got it off Dave76 back in the day, he never ran it. It an 85 shell, milled to 84.5 and is 11:1 ratio.

Asking $130 shipped O.B.O (yeah, same price as the less used one I have but its a "custom" order piston and JE doesn't sell off the shelf 11:1 pistons anymore.)

PPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE buy me!!!! $110 shipped!!!!!! I"ll even include a free NSDdesigns T-shirt on whateva color you'd like!

He she is - I'll try and clean the carbon off it, you can see I had terrible blow-by going on. Damn rings! $100 shipped for a custom pistion. It treated me right for MANY years.

130316_0003_zps2ffe6a7a.jpg

130316_0004_zps603ebe81.jpg

does this go in a stock bore? will it fit a raptor motor... sorry off my phone so i can not look it up as fast... sorry for all the questions

The 85mm is an .080" over piston. 84mm is .040" over. So this 84.5mm is .060" over.

Aparently! lol. It's cool. Just ask Weston, I mess up all the time. Just too much **** in my head, and WAY too much **** going on to keep things straight.

Latest posts

Back