Jasonp

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:wq6z3d87]No one is going to get banned by me.

Not even me....i know how much you like me :-* hahahaha jkjk, dont bann me...please. :'([/quote:wq6z3d87]

haha.. no, I will not ban you. I think the only thing that bothers me is that I can't understand what people are typing. I know I'm not perfect, hell I'm far from it and I can't spell for ****, just would like to see a little effort in to what your trying to type as I'm usally(or many others) the one trying to anwser the question(s) and it makes my job harder to do that... trying to help you guys out. I'd rather not have to ban anybody from a place that they like to come to. If someone is going out of there way to be an asshat and dick to people then I will ask the other mods and see what they think would be the right action to take. Maybe have to bring the ban hammer out if things get out of control.
BTW: If I see my karma drop another couple points I might just start going on a banning spree... haha totally j.k.

Profile has been updated. I will try to check back as often as possible, if you all need anything else the best way to reach me would be to send me a PM.

Have a good one folks.

Latest posts

Back