Jasonp

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
All members jasonp was added to our quad squad as a moderator, so treat him with respect, he's got the power ban you now..lol ;D

LOL! I can already see the board going short a few people...

So do any of the "Admins" still hang around?

Me and Yamarider do frequintly. Somtimes DSW will pop up, once or twice a year Boxhead shows up. Pelphery comes a few times a month, but Death hasn't been on since June, he's the one that created the site.

Ive been busy but i have some time again now... ill be around haha

Between working over 50 hours a week and messing with other things besides the quad i havent had any time really.

I bought a 93 mustang GT which i have been messing with, and then my katana which i finnaly just got the carbs straigtened out on.

I just have alot going on.... my warrior hasnt even been started in a month or so. But its next on my agenda.... since nobody really rides much anymore im probebly just going to drag race it this summer. Test and tune is in april sometime. I need to get another set of clutches ( most likely barnett's with the new cryo frozen plates), new rear tires ( most likely turf tamers) and generally just go over the motor... id like to get the head ported.... just depends on how much time and money i have. It should be pretty competitive as it sits.... racing in the 375cc and below four stroke class. My main competition should be other warriors, 350x's and some crazy modded 300ex's

OK, I'm confused.... you guys are Admins?

I thought you guys were Moderators?

yeah, technically we're just moderators, only Pelphrey and Deathshadow are considered admins. not really much of a difference though. The admins just have a little more control than moderators as far as the actual forum preferences go.

Thats why jason isn't a mod yet, we need pelphery to do it, only the admins have total control over everyones account.

I will take care of it either today or tomorrow. Sorry. I am working over 60 hours a week. I haven't been on my warrior since september. I don't usually ride much during the winter anyway. And since I am around computers all day I don't spend any time on them at home anymore. Between spending money on my blazer and I just bought a lincoln ls that is about all I do these days.

But I will get jasonp added as a mod within the next day or 2. I have to drive an hour tomorrow for meetings all day, so it may be thursday. Sorry guys. I will try to check back more often.

Latest posts

Back