Jardine or DG Xccelerator Exhaust?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kody

Reaction score
I've got a lead on either of these slip ons for a closeout price. Anybody have any experience with either one? Opinions?

You know the old saying.."you get what you pay for".... Well with those you get less then what you pay for.

You know the old saying.."you get what you pay for".... Well with those you get less then what you pay for.

The DG excellerator exhaust is equivalent to supertrapp, white brothers e series, fmf megamax.

The jardine pipe if its the one im thinking about is just as good if not better than most slipons in the HMF price range. Including the hmf itself.

I have the DG stage 3 exhaust, and the power gains with the pipe are better than stock, but they aren't going to be anything really substantial. Just a little more torque, as if the 350 needed more, and you can pull longer in the mid range, and top end is slightly better than normal. I like it, but I paid too much for it. If you can get it for dirt cheap then go ahead. It's better than stock. Don't know much about the Jardine.

ive got a dg xcellerator, only reason i bought it was bc i got it brand new for 150 and i like it a ton better than the fmf megamax that was on it. Mine has no spark arrester and sounds pretty decent. Overall for the money id say it was worth it. JMO

hey if there a few of them left can u pm me the site to get them for cheap

I have the DG stage 3.The pipe is o.k.,It called for a 153 main jet(not so radical)the crome pipe is allright-untill it starts to rust.Just make shure you keep it clean or dry as possible after riding.Overall I think its a good buy for a complete system-$200 or so.Kinda like a FMF Megamax.It is not too loud,and o.k. for the Forest Service.With all that said it is still a budjet system.
DSC00733.jpg

Back