ive been busy......

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
havent been here in a while.. how many of you bastards missed me? :D i know worriorsped does :p

You were gone? Now that I think about it, it WAS kinda quiet. Go away again so I can enjoy it more! :-*

;D

So what kept you away for a whole week?!

You were gone? Now that I think about it, it WAS kinda quiet. Go away again so I can enjoy it more! :-*

;D

So what kept you away for a whole week?!
been really busy. havent been home much between my girlfriends softball games to just being out with friends.......... ass lol j/k man

[quote:vmgq8xe6] j/k Hope they win em all!
they havent won one yet........ ::) ::) last game was 26 14 and the lost........ very boring wacthing them get their ass spanked[/quote:vmgq8xe6]

could you post some pics up of that?? :)

How come I got a mental image of him and his buds standing on a bed having a pillow fight with their 'ladies'? LOL

[quote:pb6r43vd] they havent won one yet........ ::) ::) last game was 26 14 and the lost........ very boring wacthing them get their ass spanked

could you post some pics up of that?? :)[/quote:pb6r43vd] i forgot how to use my camera for some reason :p

Back