It's been..........quite a while to say the least.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
I just spent 6 hours reading through 12 pages of past posts.

I've missed quite a bit, but I'm back fellers. Your all mighty leader is here to save you from two person chatter threads and add a third person to the mix, like old times. I'm on my umpteenth wind and ready to start yuckin it up again.

the MadCow is finally gettin PC'd, this weekend as a matter of fact, and I also picked up this the other day from Beastly for one of my cousins, needs minor stuff but he has some fun money so were gunna do minor mods as he can afford it......maybe its a bad thing he has me to reference and I'm not the one spending money on it.....:evilface:

anyways, its late, gotta get up early like I have been. Got a business to run. I'll fill yah all in on life in due time....if anyone cares. Good to be back.

Thought you forgot about us Dean
welcome back
how's the business going?

Glad to see ya back dean! Yep I heard about the new addition for your cousin lol! Good get some pics up of your warrior

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Business is good, real good. Could always be better though you know. Not a millionaire yet, I don't have my fleet of warriors. Its deff keepin me busy.

Glad to be back. My quad is still in parts, frame is gettin PC'd and its going back together, FOR GOOD this time, I swear!!

Wow I logged in just now and Deadlast was everywhere!!! Glad to see you made it back, Lookin forward to seeing MadCow back in action

Hah. I mean, I never really left, just didn't post or read long threads. Did quick maintenance and whathaves you, but now I'm back to be active on here again!

Latest posts

Back