its a bird, its a plane, its a ex and a blaster?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
riding this weekend was sick, and every time i hit this jump i love it more and more, cant wait to try the holeshots and the banshee shock on this thing

oh yeah, my light is funked up cause of the jump, i guess it wasn't tight enough

riding037.jpg

riding036.jpg

riding035.jpg

riding034.jpg

riding033.jpg

riding032.jpg

riding031.jpg

riding030.jpg

riding029.jpg

riding028.jpg

riding027.jpg

riding026.jpg

riding024.jpg

riding023.jpg

That makes me want a blaster. My warrior is like jumping a mack truck compared to my friends blaster.

ya i felt the same way.... i still got up there with the warrior but it comes down hard.

my blaster jumped awesome- great starter bike for mx

oh man i love the way it jumps, the only time it bottomed out was when i went off the 5 foot tall table top with a 10+ft gap, that **** was still madd fun

its a bird, its a plane, its a flying weed eater?!?! lol just messin with ya justin, cool picks.

my cousin is 6'......in the other quads section there are more pics with him riding it, it is deffinatly something just to have fin on if your that big, im only 5'6''-5'7''ish

me to im 5-8 and about to go to 5-9 and i feel RIGHT at home on the blaster..Looks sick man

Back