ITP Tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also i run HD holeshots now and they hold up great against puntures but are heavy and expensive so im wondering how good 4 ply are?

does anyone run 4 ply? how are they holding up against punctures?

yea i was looking at razrs too, i just always ran holeshots and like the grip on em.

do you run 4 ply? im afraid in the rocky terrain here in pa i ride and down in wellsville i might pucture the tire..?

cool hell i might give razrs a try seeing how you had good exp with em! thanks man!

im just wondering now if i should stick with my 20 inch or go to stock 22 inch with a 14 tooth front sprocket for more speed. i just dont want to lose too much bottom end since the trails up here where i ride are tight and im usually in 2nd or 3rd.. but there are a couple areas where i like to open it up..

i need speed get to the trails on the road fast but torque for the trails ughh!! haha

ahh gotcha u think i should stick with 20's and 13. or 20's and 14?

also i run HD holeshots now and they hold up great against puntures but are heavy and expensive so im wondering how good 4 ply are?

does anyone run 4 ply? how are they holding up against punctures?

I'm runnin ITP 20" 4ply, never had a puncture yet and the trails roads we run are all rocky.14/38 gearing works good for me.
Runnin 22" Razr 4 plys on the other one,no punctures or problems with them either.

Cool i think im gonna go 20's with the 14 from and stock 38 rear!

hey all does anyone know where to get BKT tires, ITP, or Razrs cheap?

been searching around just seeing if you guys have any sites i dont know about!

i found a set 2 front and 2 back tires for 311 bucks shipped.

6plys aswell!

Latest posts

Back