ITP Mud Lite or Kenda Claw XC 22x11x9 for trails

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satyrisci

Reaction score
Im riding the trails at Deepwater(Cooper Creek) in Clinton, MO. Which would hook up in dirt on steep hills, get me through the mud pits, yet still be predictable in the corners?

Kenda Claw XC 22x11x9 6ply
KT-KLA-22X11X9_is

ITP Mud Lite 22x11x9 6ply
542022.jpg

10d1166411960-14-itp-type-7-s-27-mudlite-xtr-s-picture_061__custom_.jpg

i66776298_72700.jpg

I know the mud lites are better in mud and the claws are better in the dirt. is one a better at both than the other is what im wondering

Last edited:
ITP spider traks. for sure. i have em and they are super predictable. awesome traction! forward and sideways!
2524462610_3db5126ae7_m.jpg

Last edited:
Ive got the Kenda Klaws on mine. So far I havent found anything that they are bad in. Since Ive gotten them Ive ridden rocky terrain, mud, sand, and hard pack, even pavement. And they still look new even. So far they are a good long lasting tire.

Wasn't huge on the klaws much, they were light but that's about it. I liked the mud lites, almost too much forward grip in loose but heavy yet compared to a sport tire. Course the tread design of the mud lite isn't any good on a hard pack

my friends trail blazer has the claws on it and we love them. really grabs in dirt and light mud

I have used the Mud Lites in snow, hard pack, mud, on the road, and on very hard some times spiky rocks. They performed incredibly well in all conditions. I had zero complaints about them. Granted they were on my 250 Big Red, but I don't see why they wouldn't perform just as well on a quad. I did not do any drifting on them so I am not sure about taking corners quickly though.

Ive got the Kenda Klaws on mine. So far I havent found anything that they are bad in. Since Ive gotten them Ive ridden rocky terrain, mud, sand, and hard pack, even pavement. And they still look new even. So far they are a good long lasting tire.

me and my son have Kenda bear Klaws and i can go though just about anything

The Kenda Klaws are $75, free shipping on a website. Is that a great deal? I need them in three weeks.

Last edited:
I was running mudlites and worn out even I loved them. but i went with gators.
IMAG1418_zps590daf0e.jpg

Last edited:
HAHAHA. I had some Gators! On an old KLF220 Bayou. It did pretty good goin up the steep hills at Deepwater like a tractor.

I watched my brother-in-law get to the top of one and it accidentally 12 oclock'ed, idled around 180° and chased him down the hill till he superman-dove into the bushes and it slammed into a tree. I'll never forget watchin him runnin down the hill, faster'n his legs could move with the Bayou at his heels

:lmao: :clap:

LOL sweet! That woulda been something to see! Ahh I am just hoping to keep paces with the 4x4s on the poker runs, and sling giant globs of mud! I'm geared down to 11/40 with them so hopefully I should still have the wheel speed, if not I will switch gears and tires from one wheeler to the other. Havent had a chance to try them out bc I am waiting on a backordered carrier bearing seal of all things! Got two bikes and they are both torn down!

Latest posts

Back