is ti good enouph to be on the elight

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hauser2169

Reaction score
img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n263/hauser2169/3.jpg[/img]
4.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

tell me what u think

03 warrior
Black beadlocks, with holeshots
+2 wicked a-arms with braided lines
works shocks with res.
+2inch swingarm
durablue eliminator axle
Cdi
fmf powercore 4 wtih Hbomb header
alba 400 stroker wtih porting
tusk nerfs and blue ac's. thinken about puttin those on
Maier plastics
Protaper bars
whitebrothers carb
proflow velocity stack
uni airfilter
aluminim airbox
DID chain
sunstar sprockets
DG front bumper swingarmplate chassis,a-arms

Looks good visually. Any engine mods? Post a mod list (can find a good template in the QOTM forum).

Looks good to me kid, I'm personnally not into the yellow frame, but if you engine mods then probably.

Orange would look sick. The new 700R SE is orange and black and it looks cool as hell.

im not right now me and my freinds are going to start i realy cant wait. but i did race a rm 125 around a track and beat it thats pretty much the only race

Wow i was waiting for you to finally post some pictures of ur warrior caus ei saw yr posts and saw ur avatar and was like damn thats a nice quad... but yea it is

i think it is without engine mods, some people just dont need that power just like a arms....people say "oh your not eliete you dont have aftermarket axle and a arms" some people just dont need it an thats no reason to exclude them, i think it is fine but im also not a fan of the yellow but thats my opinion

im not right now me and my freinds are going to start i realy cant wait. but i did race a rm 125 around a track and beat it thats pretty much the only race
Yeah youre going to love racing its a blast, I think its elite material, but for your own benefit if you plan on keeping that warrior, you better mod that engine out, I have a 400 and its hard pulling a good holeshot on long straights.

hey thanks for all the replies, yeah i know racing is going to be a blast i have a farm in kentucky , we built a track in one of the feilds its a blast

I got it off a place called the swing arm shop, there really cheep and look like stock, but i had to grind a little down where the carrier goes to make it fit right

Latest posts

Back