Is this LEGAL???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerman2701

Reaction score
I need a way to bring my quad and my buddies dirt bike to wellsville without using my dads fully size truck and the only way i got the both in was this way.

Is this legal????

Is there any other ways of loading both of these at once? let me know!

Last edited:
around me ya could as long as they are strapped down good. a danger ranger makes it hard to do anything different. would it be possible to get the dirtbke over top of the wheel well anymore, so your quads tires are atleat on top of the bed side. only other idea i could have would be something deadlast kinda did. get the warriors front tires on the cab, put the bike in shut the gate and adjust. then strap down well.

is that legal driving around with the front tires on the roof?

i dont see why it wouldnt be legal to drive w/ tires on the roof. ive seen a guy driving an s10 one time w/ a z400 and a 450r in the bed. both standing on end. wish i had a camera for it. didnt have a cell w/ camera at the time but i do now. never seen it again.

if its safe for the quad maybe you could stand yours straight up on the rear and put the bike in.

we ran my warrior tires on the roof all the time in my buddys nissan hardbody his 450 sat behind it facing out with his fronts on the tailgate while it was down, we just made sure to strap them in good. on mine I always ran a strap between the bed and cab then hooked it to the fame of the quad and truck just to be safe incase of lift. We would travel 100 miles that way with no problems

yeah, thats fine. One time U got my warrior strapped on-top of my Saturn I had for a little bit. It was quite the site.

If you had it strapped down so it would not move, should be ok. Not saying you wouldn't get hassled ,but should be ok

we ran my warrior tires on the roof all the time in my buddys nissan hardbody his 450 sat behind it facing out with his fronts on the tailgate while it was down, we just made sure to strap them in good. on mine I always ran a strap between the bed and cab then hooked it to the fame of the quad and truck just to be safe incase of lift. We would travel 100 miles that way with no problems

ya,:picstfu:(god ive been waiting to use that one)

Or if you have 3 atvs just do this lol

2009_07_21_bikepics-1733056-800.jpg

Latest posts

Back