is anyone into muscle cars or lowriders?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1968 SS 350, but it's not numbers matching, ie no 350 :)

No I decided to go with a smallblock build, because at the time I couldn't afford what I wanted with a big block. So I had the guys at Speed O Motive (www.speedomotive.com) in Cali build me a 383 stroker. I provided the 4 bolt main 350, Heads, and they did the rest. The end result was an engine that averaged roughly 550 horses on the dyno. Not bad, I could have built it a bit wilder but I wanted something streetable and not something that over heated at idle. Tranny is a built to the gills turbo 400 with a transbrake attached to a 3500 stahl and putting that to the wheels is a 3:73 geared, 12 bolt posi rear end. Only thing left is some cosmetic stuff with the interior, like I said took me a while to get her the way I wanted.

Yea my dad was at a car show and a guy was asking if it was for sale. Jokingly my dad said everything has a price and the guy said ok and threw out a very surprising number, which after my dad told me seemed to good of a deal to pass up. An hour later the money was in my account and the rest is history. On the bright side because it's sold I can now get my new truck. She'll be missed, but at least now I can find something else to build...

My dad has a 1967 Ford Fairlane GTA 390

I bet not many, if any have heard about these cars or have seen them. really rare cars, my dad owned 2 when he was a kid and picked this one up 2 or so years ago

Dsc01093.jpg

thats the only picture we have on the computer right now, might get more later. im not on here much, haven't been on this site in a long time

i like going out and checkin out muscle cars and crap but i like my fun little toys, i like the imports, i have 2 early 90's nissan sentras, the one is dropped 4'' and the other has 15'' rims, 2.25 custom cat back with a hi flo cat, underglow etc but i do admire true muscle......there are pics of my car in the other section

Im into mustangs. I currently own a 93 GT running low 12's and still getting 25 miles to the gallon haha. Sad part is that it doesnt actually have any real Big motor mods. I guess you cant classify the Fox body mustangs as old school muscle cars, But they are still considered the kings of the street.

Latest posts

Back