Intro from a PA boy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolvie07

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to throw a couple words up to introduce myself.
My name is Rob and I am from the south central part of PA (that almost makes me sound like I have some street cred).
I have, what I believe is one of the most versatile machines out....2007 Wolverine 450.
It is my first quad since childhood and I wasn't sure what to get, so I got this hybrid thinking it would help me to decide on future purchases. But after riding it for a year +, I honestly feel that while it isn't a master of any category, it is the best at doing many things well.
I've kept up with anyone I've ridden with, with the exceptions of racers on a straight track or long straightaways (we all know the top-end is not spectacular). For runnin' trails, I think it has the perfect mix of speed, agility, and power. Most of the utes can't cut as tightly or quickly as the wolvie can and the racers get caught up due to low clearances and no 4wd. More and more of the guys I ride with are impressed with it. Great machine!
I read that the site is in a slump and needs to be revitalized. I hope it happens. I agree with y'all in that it is nice to have a site dedicated to this quad.
Anyway, my "couple words" is turning into a novella. So...check y'all later.

-Rob

Back