Insurance?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nukacola

Reaction score
Anyone have insurance on your quad? Like if you got too deep and swamped the engine/hydrolocked? Progressive says they won't cover any of that unless it was a flash flood in the area, etc.

I kinda would like if someone would fix me up if I mess something up bad by accident. Not collision. Minor body repair I don't care about.

Just looking for opinions or experience with insurance companies.

I have insurance on mine but it only covers theft or garage fire or stuff like that. I think you are on your own if you do something that damages a quad. I could be wrong but I don't think you can get insurance to cover accidents like flipping or rolling one unless you have full coverage on it for loan purposes. I think you are responsible if you do something that fubars and engine or tranny. If I am wrong, will someone please tell me where to get insurance to cover my sudden fits of stupidity.

Swamping the engine shouldn't kill it. Just take out the spark plug, blow out the water, drain the exhaust, and change the oil and you should be ready to go.

Back