insurance

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loganberry

Reaction score
this summer im think of buying at motorcyle around 500cc, if insurance aint too bad. Anyone have a guess how much? im 16 by the way. if its too bad, ill just spend the cash on my truck and warrior, but I want a bike because people around here are getting pissed because of me riding all over. later.

I don't know about where you live, not to mention differences in insurance companies, but around here with Farm Bureau liability is dirt cheap and full coverage is outrageous. They also only go by motor size and ignore what style of bike it is, or at least they did a couple of years ago when I was checking into it. If you seriously want to know, just call them and ask.

this summer im think of buying at motorcyle around 500cc, if insurance aint too bad. Anyone have a guess how much? im 16 by the way. if its too bad, ill just spend the cash on my truck and warrior, but I want a bike because people around here are getting pissed because of me riding all over. later.

For you probably 180$ My liability insurance on my quad (with out them knowing about any motor mods or nitrous) is $108.00 a year.

i was thinkin about getting insurance for my quad when its done...what does it cover?

Just no hassles by state officers, property & personal damage, "liability" stuff, or you can get full coverage to cover theft and damage as well.

...or you can get full coverage to cover theft and damage as well.

My son is thinking about going this route, as am I.

Since someone walked into my garage and stole all my pneumatic tools- in broad daylight- back in October, someone rifled though my car a few weeks ago, and someone took potshots at my sons trucks windsheild last week....... might not be a bad idea

Since someone walked into my garage and stole all my pneumatic tools- in broad daylight- back in October, someone rifled though my car a few weeks ago, and someone took potshots at my sons trucks windsheild last week....... might not be a bad idea

Dang, who ya'll been tickin off? lol

I've got shootin lanes in my yard! And enough guns to cover em! lol

I dunno.

I live 3 doors from the friggin Mayor for cripes sake!!!

The windsheild thing I think was the punk that lives behind me, but can't prove it. If/when I do he's gonna be a sorry Mofo!!

What really ticks me off is the tools. They were given to me by my mom after her s/o past away. I didn't have them in my posession for a full summer. Didn't have the heart to tell her......... :-/

OK, I'm dumb, what is a s/o?

Maybe they are mistaking your house for the mayor's! You'd best put your name on your mailbox just in case....lol

[quote:f3uc2j19]s/o = Significant Other ::)

Well ****... I didn't know what S/O meant either! *shrugs* ::)[/quote:f3uc2j19]

For you it's s/f
(Significant Feline)

I still haven't been to bed and couldn't make it out for anything! I was going through all the "s" words I know and none of em had that many letters...lol

I still haven't been to bed and couldn't make it out for anything! I was going through all the "s" words I know and none of em had that many letters...lol

Maybe at this point you are not equipped for a battle of wits....(?)

lol

I shoot from the hip anyway...lol

But you are probably right! I ain't as young as I yusta was. I get fuzzy headed after a while without zzzzs nowadays. I'll be asleep by 6:00. That is how you tell you're getting old...lol

[quote:kzqqowwd]...or you can get full coverage to cover theft and damage as well.

Since someone walked into my garage and stole all my pneumatic tools- in broad daylight- back in October, someone rifled though my car a few weeks ago, and someone took potshots at my sons trucks windsheild last week....... might not be a bad idea[/quote:kzqqowwd]

whats that?

You know, shots with a low powered gun...

got 3-4 nice divots in the windsheild.

Now granted, it's just going to be a tow vehicle and he got it for dirt cheap, but that **** just ain't cool!

Back