Instant Messenger

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreed5821

Reaction score
How many of ya'll use instant messaging?

I use Yahoo Messenger. I'm in a club called the GA ATV Rider's Assn. (Possum Patrol) and we are going to start having our meetings via yahoo messenger's conference IM. What do ya'll think? If any of ya'll have it, my ID is kreed5821

I am always using Im, but I use AOL instant messanger more people use it.

~Eddie

some of the people in the club had other ones as well, but they said they prefer the yahoo one. I don't know the differences in them. I know that on yahoo you can drag and drop photos for easy sharing and have conference calls.

Klutch, what makes the other simpler? All I do is click on someones name and it opens a message box.

Anybody know the differences in them?

yea, we need to make a thread that everyone can post all of there IM names.

some of the people in the club had other ones as well, but they said they prefer the yahoo one. I don't know the differences in them. I know that on yahoo you can drag and drop photos for easy sharing and have conference calls.

Klutch, what makes the other simpler? All I do is click on someones name and it opens a message box.

Anybody know the differences in them?
Dont really know, i had a prob;em with all the verifying emials, and all these different buttons, i still dont know how you add someone to your buddy list on yahoo, i found aool simpler, no verifying anything, just right click and everything is their for you, but i do like how yahoo has that customizable icon thing.

yea, we need to make a thread that everyone can post all of there IM names.

Some boards have this information available under the user profiles. Not sure if ours does, as it is a free service.

Pelph?

it does, but its a pain i nthe behind to go looking through every1s profile

How is it a pain in the butt to look at profiles to get this information?? You have to click one time on each name to view this information. If you want to talk to me you will view my profile..

because in the member list, half of the people arent even active o nthe site and its annoying clicking on every1s profile to see if they have it, then alot of people change them from time to time...

Latest posts

Back