info wiring

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perry1990

Reaction score
where does the igniton coil wire in one the wiring harness i bought a new one and cant get it to fire?

?i don't understand the question.there is a power wire and a ground.some of the aftermarket coils only have one plug on them.if that's the case you need to make a jumper wire from the oem groung wire to the coil and make sure the coil is grounded good.

its one with only one plug and i have it grounded to the top off the motor. i cant get it to turn over with at all i can pull the rope still want fire. i dont know much about electicals but it does suppose to have power when you turn on start switch right?

do you have the other wire hooked up too?i thought they have 2 wires.you have to have the ground wire hooked up aslo.the power wire needs to be hooked up to the coil.

i dont even know what the oem coil hooked up on the harness when i get this fourwheeler i got motor and whole wiring harness was in a box bought a new frame and switches, solenoid, coil.

The coil bolts to the frame under the headlights and grounds through the mounting bolts. There should be an orange wire with a spade connector to plug into the coil. Hope this helps.

okay will do i will let you thanks its drivin me insane man i aint heard it crank yet

maybe thats good lol i done put enough money in this thing cant u check to make sure its grounded by takin test light and puttin on positive side off battery and it will light up if its grounded

if you have a good battery in it then just bypass everything and use a jumper wire to the starter.now as you are cranking it check and make sure you arn't getting spark.if you arnt then you need to track down all of the wire's that you don't have hooked up and figure out what they are for.most of the time they just need to be spliced together to allow you engine to run.you really need to look at some pic.s of how and where all of the saftey switches are.

what about the solenoid. what would cause both prong to be grounded instead of one hot when i have it wired up?

well i was messin with it today. i took a jump wire and hooked to one post off the solenoid and got headlight to come on but no spark, and start button would not work

Latest posts

Back