In need of a Verizon android smart phone

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
Hey guy's My Verizon Samsung Droid Charge crapped out on me tonight and was wondering if anyone had an extra Verizon android phone in working condition just laying around that you could possibly help a bro out I really need something ASAP can't afford to buy a new one and don't want to extend my contract
It would be very much appreciated if someone could hook me up

Sorry Ed. I looked to see if I could find my old droid 2 but I can't freakin find it. If I do I'll def give it to you

I've got an oooooooold HTC eris just sitting in its box if you want it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

pretty much just anything android and Verizon that works good for my Data plan will work right now until I can figure something outit would be nice if it accepted the sim card too

Ed I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. My Ex must of taken it when she moved out a year ago. Bitch

Thanks for the offer CJ But I just found a hell of a deal on an almost new phone and comes with 5 new batteries, recharging dock that has an alarm clock mode, wall charger, Otter box case, Body Glove case,and several screen savers
Just hope the guy will ship Priority 2 day otherwise I won't get it until next Wed

Last edited:
I have a Verizon Galaxy S3 I'd sell reasonable. It's a SUPER phone. I'll also throw in a Straighttalk ATT sim that could be used if another option is desired. BTW the phone runs 4.3 jelly bean and unlocked for other carriers. I also have an iphone 4 32Gb I'd sell reasonably (Verizon).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back