improve torque?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hugo04

Reaction score
Hi, I juste got myself a 2004 wolverine, and rode it a couple of times. Great ride, but I feel it could use a bit more torque. When I come across hills, i feel that the bike is working pretty hard. I dont know if its because i have 25" mudlites, or just because Im kind of heavy, but is there a cheap way to improve the torque?

thanks!

Hey there, not sure how much you weigh. I put a K&N a jet kit and an HMF pipe on my 2001 and I could really feel the difference. I also have 25' Mudlight XL's.

ok thanks, i think im going to try that first, i have a cobra exhaust but its not on the bike because its really very loud, but i could feel a little difference. so i guess a k&n filter would help. by the way i'm 6'1 230lbs so i'm wondering if there also is an upgrade for the rear suspension if i would want it to be stiffer??

Works makes shocks for these machines, I put Works shocks on my '97 Honda 300 4x4 and they were awesome! They are expensive but I will say they are worth the money.
I would like to put a better shock on the back of mine too...Just can't spend the money right now.

Back