im worried!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

there is a kid down the road and he is picking up a cr85 expert today. i know he will beat me on a track but i was wondering about a drag race and top speed. my raptor has a hmf, uni filter and dynojet for engin mods. I just don't want to be embarassed since my engin has about 3x the displacment.

those little 85's are fast..... youll lose every time. back when i had my YZ, i was beating 400ex's.

damn, that sucks. how about if i had a 400cc bore kit because its time for a rebuild

i highly doubt even that could keep up with the 85, those things are faster than you think. the 400ex i raced was bored to a 416 and had a cam, exhaust, jetting, and mild head work and i whooped his ass pretty bad. all my 80 had was a Pro Circuit pipe and jetting.

there is a kid down the road and he is picking up a cr85 expert today. i know he will beat me on a track but i was wondering about a drag race and top speed. my raptor has a hmf, uni filter and dynojet for engin mods. I just don't want to be embarassed since my engin has about 3x the displacment.
Yep 3x displacment with 90x the weight that cr weighs nothing lol compared to the rap...

ya, i don't think i can beat him now. I went up to his house and watched him ride it and it suprised the hell out of me how fast it is. I just hate the sound of it . it sounds just like a chain.saw

Just take him into the woods and spank him.

i should. he talks so much **** about it a week before he even bought it. i was thinking about selling my raptor and buying a truck and save up untile i can buy a 450 wheeler or a ktm sxf250 bike.

Back