I'm pissed

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd

Reaction score
Well today i got fired from my job because of my boss' mistake. He called me to tell me when i was working this weekend but i told him two weeks ago and just this past sunday that i couldn't work because I'm going to New York for the weekend. He said that if I don't work this weekend I'm out of a job. I said **** you it was your mistake because i told you two weeks in advance. He said not to come back to work, I hung up the phone. I needed this job to save money for a car and even though I was only making 7.15 an hour on a good weekend I could pull in $100 plus in tips. But now that i think about it i had to work 12 hour days on saturday and sunday so my whole weekend was shot so I'm not that pissed. I just had to rant a little and release my anger so now I'm done.

I know exactly what you mean man!! I work gay day hours on Sat. and Sun., so it messes up everything, and I don't even get tips!! But, it gives me some kind of $$ income (at minimum wage) and some nice discounts on stuff, so I just keep working till I get a new schedule in the summer.

There should be another job out there for you, specialy with summer coming up soon.

i am 16 and making 8 bukcs an hour at a local oil changing place.....i am kinda haveing the same prob but dealing with it cause i dont got any otehr way of paying for my truck and parts i keep breaking on my raptor.....yah in ways i knwo your pain!!

Hey it is what it is, I started out working at Pathmark for $5.25 hr stocking shelve's, they were big pains in the asses and like 6 months later I told the boss to go **** himself, then I worked at Jiffy lube, for like $8.50 hr and it sucked ass, had to work christmas eve had to work to 8 pm every night, then start at 8am on saturdays and work all day. Then I quit and got a job at Goodyear for $8 hr and worked every day after school and saturdays changing tires, the boss sucked there too so like after 2 weeks I quit. Then I became a mechanic and worked at a sevice station for about a year, the boss was in a pissy mood eveyday, so I went to take the test for the post office for mail machine repair and past it and now 13 years later I'm still here except I moved up to HVAC machanic. It gets better just takes time.

im 15 and work for my dad stacking stone. for anywheres from $30-$50 a day..its not bad but i could work other places..i just dont wanna leave my dad hangin..and it pays for all my parts a when i go out with friends..

Yea it is hard to find a good job where you enjoy the work and you enjoy the people that you work with. If you ever do then you should take a hard look at everything before you decide to ever change jobs. I have left jobs for more money to find out I hated the other place even though the money was better. I am lucky now in that I work for a software company doing quality assurance testing. I don't have to deal with customers directly very much, it is not a back breaking make you old before your time job, and the money and benefits are decent. I have had a lot of crappy jobs: grocery stores, construction, etc type jobs though so I feel really lucky to be where I am at now. It is a volitile industry where layoffs are common so hopefully it will last for a while (crossing the fingers).

Back