Im new to this forum and i need help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

younggun05350

Reaction score
I am new to this forum. Im 15 and have been riding since I was 3. I need help with my plastic. I was riding just a few days ago and I flipped my quad while racing a friend and the rod from the grab bar the bolts to the plastic went right through it and now there is a giant hole in it. How do I fix it without buying a whole new set of fenders?
def51715f8514328afd47ee080e46931.jpg

Ive seen this happen many times with rappy 350's, Its gonna be hard to patch that spot since being the grab bar mounts the fender at that point. Ebay has tons of great deals on plastics, I got a New set of Carbon Fibers for under 130. Welcome to the Forum

If you want it to look pretty again, just replace the rear plastic and get it over with. If you don't care about the looks..Put a plastic that is bigger than the hole under the fender and another one on top of hole too. Use heat gun/torch and heat the patches up lightly until the plastics stick to the fender to fill in hole gap. After it is cool down and hard, start sand on the top of the fender to smooth it. repaint, clear coat it. Leave the under fender alone since it will "hold the filled in gap hole". Welcome!

Unless you can plastic weld, you won't be able to fix it. Just get a replacement fender.

Latest posts

Back