I'm back

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ds650rida

Reaction score
Wow, just to say, I was a very active member when this was yfm350central. I dont even remember my user name. Once the site went out, i couldnt find the forums again. I know some of you will remember my quad.

nicepic1.jpg

You guys put it in the elite section back in the day. Here is the photo album of the whole build
http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d58/warriorrider88/warrior/?start=all

If you guys want to put it back in the elite section, feel free to contact me and i'll be more than happy to give you write the mod list.

Nay I parted it out and eventually sold the frame. I miss the thing it's a shame I gave up on it the way that I did.

I just seen in your photos on photobucket that you bought a NEW wiring harness? Where did you get it?

Hey good to see ya man, welcome back. U still got that badass astro van?

Tyler said:
Pricey? do have a guess mabey? Because i am in need of one.

I wanna say around $200, i dont know for sure because all the reciepts went with the frame. I got it direct from the dealer

YamaRider said:
Hey good to see ya man, welcome back. U still got that badass astro van?

Thanks, yeah i still have the van. I blew up the blower motor a year back, so it's running all motor right now.

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
great to have you back though maybe you should do another warrior build

I would love to get back into quads. That thing was the product of my 17 year old motivation. Now i'm so unmotivated, I need to get my supra running before I buy anything. I have a kx125 to play around with to hold me over on the dirt for now.

^ hahahahah, me might be a computer noob but hes figuring it out. Douche bag might be a bit much, but anywayz, that's enough thread stealing.

Back