Im back with a few upgrades with pics.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
well i got back into quads and i raced my first race which was a 8 mile harescramble that was one hour plus one lap to get as many in as possilbe. i cramped up in the first lap so every lap i completed i just would shut the quad off and take like a 5-8 minute break then go for another one. i got 15th out of 25 in my class so i guess its not that bad considering the first race. here is a link if your intrested to check out lap times and such.

http://wnyoa.net/Results_Page/2007_Results/BeatenTrails_Quad_Results.htm
scroll down to the 500 numbers and im 527Q Kyle R. King
18412370723.jpg

18412370768.jpg

18412370760.jpg

18412370777.jpg

what class was your cousin? whats his name? but yeah those ditches suck i kept forgeting about this one on a straightaway and hit it in 5th gear every time and about **** my pants. i thought the track was sweet as hell though. they also had some sweet little jumps though the woods and in the feilds. why are you waiting till then? the season would almost be over?

that track was ******* tight as a nuns cunt..his name is jared cooley..i have to wait till then b/c then i will be 16..if i had a 300ex or a blaster i would race now

My cuz hit one of the ditches almost tapped..then he saw the guy in front of him hit it and then jared just braced for it..he said thats the first time his balls have been black AND blue

My cuz hit one of the ditches almost tapped..then he saw the guy in front of him hit it and then jared just braced for it..he said thats the first time his balls have been black AND blue
lol yeah mine got crushed a few times LOL!

Back