Im Back Guys!!!!!!!!- updated with fat bar pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
Mother woke me up early and said pops wants to talk about my quad.... it has been in consignment for about 6 months now and i missed the thing to hell so all i do is nag my parents. After a lot of sweet talk and argument over why people have to keep going on with **** they care about, i finally got my dad swayed and we went riding today-damn she rips. but after 6 months off im not back up to jumping par yet haha.

Bought some pro tapers with tag clamps over the middle of winter aimlessly and finally got to put them on lol. Ill put pics of them up tommorow.

Heres the beast and some ride area/track pics from chattsworth new jersey!!!

new bars
chatts7pj4.jpg

chatts9xq5.jpg

motox = the best
chatts8ec5.jpg

chatts1xl2.jpg

chatts3tr0.jpg

chatts4iy5.jpg

chatts5fo7.jpg

chatts6ok1.jpg

Thats awesome ant, You'll be back in the air soon brother! We always do come back faster after our crashes, Im on wreck #7 and My lap times always improve after haha.

yea.... crashed pretty hard. have about 5 thousand in medical bills after insurance :( ,so my parents were saying no, along with the fact that they never wanted me riding again. plus it happened during the core of my football season and i let a lot of people down.

just glad to have it back and i'll always ride within my limits and think things through!!

-ant

yea.... crashed pretty hard. have about 5 thousand in medical bills after insurance :( ,so my parents were saying no, along with the fact that they never wanted me riding again. plus it happened during the core of my football season and i let a lot of people down.

just glad to have it back and i'll always ride within my limits and think things through!!

-ant
Well if we want to progress we have to go past our limits one day ;) but thats good youre riding smart again, just dont let it stop you from having fun.

[quote:wu23srdl]yea.... crashed pretty hard. have about 5 thousand in medical bills after insurance :( ,so my parents were saying no, along with the fact that they never wanted me riding again. plus it happened during the core of my football season and i let a lot of people down.

And always wear a helmet lol. thank god your alright. no one on here wants to lose another person on the forum

-ant
Well if we want to progress we have to go past our limits one day ;) but thats good youre riding smart again, just dont let it stop you from having fun.[/quote:wu23srdl]

Latest posts

Back