I'm BACK....again haha

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Welp once again i have taken a long time away from this forum for what reason i dont know....

It seems my other hobbies have almost eliminated the warrior completely. I have not rode it other than down my lane 1 time this summer..... i have no plans of selling it though haha.

Since i have been on here i have got a new job which has been taking up some time.... i got in the cement masons union. Since i got in the union i pretty much dropped the idea of ever going to MMI as it would have been a cut in pay and a huge pain in the ass.

Umm i bought a brand new Harley Nightster. Thats another thing that takes away from the warrior..... i pretty much ride it anytime i have freetime. I've been slowly doing some mods to it.

I also aquired a 1993 foxbody mustang GT. It runs low 12's and gets 25 mpg so i cant complain there. I've slowly been restoring and modding it also.

I did have the warrior out pissing with the carb a little bit last weekend and lubing everything up.... so i didnt forget about it haha. It still runs good and its there anytime i want to ride it so i will hang onto it.

Anyway im gonna try and start coming around more often and maybe start riding a little more again since its getting cold here in PA.

i know exactly what you mean....getting caught up with other stuff happens to everybody....but it only makes you appreciate riding even more when you get a chance

DSWwarrior350 said:

Umm i bought a brand new Harley Nightster.

Ohhh you little sneak, yeah the Nightsters are pretty awsome lookin. Check out www.xlforum.com, always can use another member. You ain't crazy far from me so mabe I'll meet ya for a ride someday.

Latest posts

Back