I'm another FNG, lol

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen1Pat

Reaction score
Stumbled across the forum while looking for parts for the ole '88. Great site with what seems to be great people. Just had to join. Besides us; you still ride a Warrior! HAHAHA, people have to stick together. Gotta love the underdog. Btw does anyone know of any sand pits on the east coast? I grew up in Jersey before moving to Va and we had a 10k acre sand pit across the streat. Was balls to the wall awesome. Have been trying to get back into one since I got the 1st gen.

10,000 acres? That's 3.5 times the size of Silver Lake... Welcome

welcome i would look into busco beach in nc they have some sand from what i have heard but have not been there yet.

It was pretty freakin big. That's what our group of friends figured it was in terms of size. Used to ride out there EVERY night after work. Well, atleast my father did. I didn't have an atv at the time. Rode out there on bikes several times and on the horses a few times. We could trailer to our friends house 15-20 mins away and the pit was in their backyard, too. Anyhow, a few customers of ours went to Busco. Had good things to say about it, but none of them are used to sand. It's all about mud where I live. Going to the Hatfield-Mccoy trails in may for the first time. Ought to be fun. Can't wait to get the 1stgen out there now that I've gotten it back together.

busco should have both mud and sand but i heard the mud/trail section has been rutted in spots where stock big bears have problems sometimes, so i m waiting to see how i fair down there with smaller then stock rears lol

Yeah let us know how it goes. Most of the guys here have 4x4's with 28" tires and live for mud. I have an 88 Honda 300 4x4 and I still avoid mud if there's a way around it. I'm running stock size tires all the way around on the Warrior because of the rocky trails I have here, ruts don't bother it too much.

Latest posts

Back