if your board, here are some changes and new parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatwarrioratv

Reaction score
i was ridding this sick place called greeens mountain...
its just a crazy rock in the middle of southern ontario canada..
.. they run the canadian mx enduro there...
anyways.. i tried to run something way to steep for what speed i was going , and fliped it on myself...
. once fliped my warrior would only turn left......ha ha .. but i still made it to the top some how...
well b/c of that ride i had to get some new parts... what doyou think..

I rolled my warrior so i needed a buch of new parts....

First i needed a new steering shaft..so i got this one... its black i like it alot more
IMGP3240.jpg

.. since i rolled it.. i also needed new lights.
soo here are the old ones...
and the new ones... are just light that would be used on the top of trucks.... my budy just stoolll it from the top of a truck ( clerify-- took it off his brothers old off road truck)... it works real nice... and its free.. and looks sickk

old
IMGP3247.jpg

new
IMGP3249.jpg

and last is .. i got new handle bars... that ride much higher wich is what i wanted.... i hope it rides the way i want.... i stand 90% of the time... so this should help me stand better.... anyways... tell me what you think....
IMGP3254.jpg

do you like . tell me what you think..

That's the problem. Your buddy is a dirtbag for yanking a light off the top of somebody's truck, and what does that make you for knowingly taking it? I don't like to throw stones, but how'd you like it if you invested a bunch of money into your truck, car, bike, house, boat, etc just to have some little shitbag come and rip it off? Bad juju bro......

ha ha ha ....sorry my ability to phrase what happend was wrong...... he did not steal it.... he took it off his brothers truck........ not a big deal at allll.... ha ha ha.
i wil edit the post..ha ha

In that case I'm sorry, I just can't stand people that steal other people's ****....lol.

I'm in Sudbury, where about's is Greens Mountain? And you will like the taller bars if you stand alot. That's why i bought the Roxx Riser.

its such a cool place to ride..

seach for Goodrem, ON,,,, then therer is a road called tamarack lake road.... you take that road for 5 min.... and you will start seeing places to park and .. trails ridding into the bush.... towards the hill...... most of theses trails will get you to the base of the mountain.... once there.... ride hard... soo much fun.... therer is soo many good ways to gt up and down... the best part is trying to find a new more complicated way to the top...
.. when spring comes around ..msg me.. and we can go for a ride..

Back