if I hear one more person say.......

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whether other people like it or not I love having a Warrior, but I've always heard nothing but good things when I tell people I have a Warrior. I'm happy with it and that's what really matters.

I am super happy with mine too. I love the thing. Just don't understand why people gotta hate. Guess there just jealous!

I've only gotten compliments and people telling me to keep my warrior over 660's.
My only complaint is it's so heavy.

I get respected and **** for mine. Kinda depends on who Im talking to. But for the most part respect, especially on how its modded and when they see what it will take!!!

I've seen so many 660,700 , and 400 break down on trails it not funny and all I do is Cruz by make sure everyone is ok and haul ass down the trail. One guy on a z400 drove 2hrs to the trails I go to and wasn't on the trail no longer then 15min when he broke down. Spent the rest of the day loaning my tools trying to fix the issue. Not saying they are crap but my warrior has never let me down till this day.

Oh ya, they're tough as nails, when I hit that tree pulling a wheelie in 4th I drove the motherfucker home with a bent aarm and frame lol

Well, you guys should have seen Weston and I gettin down on it at Hatfield this weekend! Not only did we ride the wheels off our bikes, but, at one point, I stood the stroker vertical in 5th WOT next to walle haulin ass down a trail. Don't believe me, ask Weston! lol

Hell except for people that have owned a warrior, i have lots of people ask me what it is! Guess the cut fronts, Maier hood and a few other odds and ends make it different!

Well, you guys should have seen Weston and I gettin down on it at Hatfield this weekend! Not only did we ride the wheels off our bikes, but, at one point, I stood the stroker vertical in 5th WOT next to walle haulin ass down a trail. Don't believe me, ask Weston! lol

VIDS AND PICS ... asshole ...lol

**** i wish i was there

when i was riding mine regularly at the park, newbies that didn't know any better would ask me if it was a banshee. lmao!

I went riding with my buds and one of them had a Banshee and we raced just for fun and a guy ask my why my Banshee was always losing.. haha multiple people have asked me if mine was a Banshee throughout the day

Latest posts

Back