idk if anyone cares but..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 250lb doe running out in front of you will tend to make you jam the brakes.......

...I would anyway.

Somewhere there is a video of a motorcycle hitting a cow on a desert trail. Not a position I would want to be in....

lol dude... He must not be a very good rider on a 660 they will blow your ass and my ass away.

Without a doubt!

It is close though. Until the race starts......lol

yeah it was cause of the deer he was pulling ahead he would have won i was joking

You had me nervous there for a minute.

The two bikes are so mismatched- if you were walking on him I'd definately have to have a talk with him.

Ya got stonez for tryin', though!

I've raced a couple of 660's and the only time I've won is when they have let em die on the start...lol Otherwise, they've got much more bottom, top, and everywhere in between. Sometimes less power is better to me. Especially on steep, rocky trails like we have at a couple of places around here.

he said he was pulling ahead and he probably was

now he whines about corey being annoying and thinking he is better than evreyone else when he was just joking around about being able to beat him

he has top end i have low end

sorry dude no way, that 660 has more torque then u with out a doubt and I have raced many of them (and I have the bottom, mid, and most of top vs. a 440EX); Something is fishy here with that race.

Back