Ideas/Recommendation for a trail bag

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave85zxt

Reaction score
I only trail ride so I have been looking for a way to carry a little more gear with me. Last year I spun a rod bearing 30 miles out. Luckily we were near a highway so it wasn't too far of a tow. I know that tools wouldn't have helped me there but it got me thinking that I should carry a few more on me than I can fit under the seat. Can you guys give any recommendations on gas tank bags or something like that?

Thanks,
Dave

When I go riding I usually just bring a backpack with me with water and tools and maybe even food. Are you riding with protection thoughcause that makes it harder to wear a backpack.

i filled my backpack up with stuff, tool,water,food and strapped in to the cooler rack works awesome

get theese little water resistant bags they sell on ebay (6$ for 3) and have a reversable screw driver, a soket set, wrenches, quick aluminum (rockymountainatv.com), and just strap a board to the grab bar with some water on it

i hate the brand, but i might get one just for convenience. it is a ktm pack that is similar to the camelbaks but has a spot for tools. i didnt look too closely because i couldnt bring myself to buying a ktm bag. camelbak might have something or like the others have said, a backpack or bag strapped to your grab bar. on my dad's utility, he has a large bag on his back rack and then inside that we picked up these smaller bags at harbor freight to keep things organized.

I have a CamelBak MULE hydration system/storage backpack. It works great, it's got a lot of room for gear and it has a 3 liter resivoir for water.

I'll post pics of mine in the 'Product Reviews' forum. Ya'll put up pics of yours there as well and it'll be easy for people to find em.

camelbak. i ride with one and its got quite a bit of storage room. 2 liters of water, and i can carry 4 more bottles in the large pouch (and then some) along with any tools i might need, first aid kit, plugs, fuel line, powerbars, etc. gotta love the camelbak. once you load em down, they get heavy but you dont really notice it after a while.

Back