ideas for a new bumper

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamarider

Reaction score
Well guys, i've done a pretty good job destroying my alba bumper, so I once again need another bumper. I like the way the alba looks, and if they were still $30 i'd get another one. But the price doubled since i bought mine, and they're not quite as strong as i'd like. So if anybody has some ideas for bumpers that might look slick on my warrior, give me some input. I have a few in mind, but i want to see what everyone else thinks too.

For those of you that don't know what my quad looks like, here's a couple pics of what it looked like before I rammed the alba into a tree and then a fence post.

4e2322e65fffdeea27bf2f1970ebe352.jpg

bd6789c775a57bbd99359a8c704f6d2d.jpg

I've always like the look of a dg like warriorspeeds on a warrior with h.i.ds

You mean like the first bumper I crashed?

188ab3d16967a5dac0d8f0c95a0fad6c.jpg

I still have it. It's not messed up too bad, so i'm going to straighten it out and put it back on until I get another one, or decide that i like it.

look into prm bumper they look bad ass, there strong, and make the bike look beaffy.

Well heres the site. http://prm-atv.com/

Also if you want to see a good one and see how strong they are look at the thread in pics started by bbbthreat, its mountin 1 warrior 0. He has the prm baja bumper thats the one i plan on getting, Its so strong the weld on the frame broke before the bumper bent.

look into prm bumper they look bad ass, there strong, and make the bike look beaffy.

Well heres the site. http://prm-atv.com/

Also if you want to see a good one and see how strong they are look at the thread in pics started by bbbthreat, its mountin 1 warrior 0. He has the prm baja bumper thats the one i plan on getting, Its so strong the weld on the frame broke before the bumper bent.

I'm not out to find the biggest toughest bumper. I'd rather replace a bumper than repair my frame. That's the problem I had with the dg, it messed up my frame instead of doing it's job and absorbing the impact.

pro aluminum makes some good stuff bro.... otherwise a v pro might do the job.

anything will look better than stock haha

yo man i'd go pro aluminium, and i think theres a pro armor orsomething like that, they look B-A, but also tusk and AC aren't bad looking

i have that same dg on my machine and it is great for ramming things, but i can see a hairline crack in the weld where it bolts on the frame. hope the frame isnt messed up too bad, ive hit it pretty hard a few times...o well

I have the v-bumper from moose on my rappy and i think it would look prety damn good on yours.

Heres a pic of my AC bumper, I think it looks good. Doesnt look too beefy but I've never hit nothing with it. Picked up at ebay for like 64 bucks.

Picture068.jpg

The ones i'm considering the most right now is the blingstar iron cross, the moose, and one of the pro-aluminums or prms with the bash plate built into the bottom. I'm going after something that you rarely see on a warrior. I like the looks of the blingstar the best, but at the rate i'm bouncing off **** lately i don't know if that's the best choice.

I still might just get another Alba but I wish they were built a little more rugged.

And the AC bears a remarkable resemblence to a jock strap - i think that's kinda weird.

I really like the Alba, but I understand what you mean about not tough enough....

Armadillo makes sweet bumpers... they are strong but not too strong just like you want... but for a polished one your going to have to fork out 117 bucks.

Back