Icy road=fun

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man....That does look like some kinda' fun.....I can't wait until we get some winter weather. I hope your alright.....
Nice ride....

Yea I'm fine, thanks. You still don't have much snow? Wow, it's been like this for a few weeks now, we got an early winter. :p

Yea I'm fine, thanks. You still don't have much snow? Wow, it's been like this for a few weeks now, we got an early winter. :p

Dude....I haven't seen snow since last year....and then it was what they call a dusting..... Heck...it's been like in the 70's all week.....Not complaining....it's been great.
Good to here that your feeling OK.

we got are first snow last night...it was all off the roads by 10 in the moring though...but we are supposed to get more tomorrow...and i have a race tomorrow at a local farm tomorrow, so it should be FUN, FUN, FUN...we had a 2 hour practice today and needless to say the snow that melted left the track extremely muddy only 10 riders made it more than one lap around the 5 mile course

nice vid man, we just got 3 ins of snow in mississippi of all places,
trying to get my snow riding vids uploaded.

Latest posts

Back