I want to cry...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol sorry, girlfriend came over.
So yeah, heres the result from today's ride.
Brokengear001.jpg

Brokengear012.jpg

Brokengear011.jpg

I broke my 3rd gear after 5 laps =[
Yje day started off shitty when we found out Seminole had a race this weekend, so we went to a nearby track, which SUCKS ELEPHANT DICK!!!
The track was made of gravel, and everything was too tight. Not to mention the bias ass owner who skipped the quads session to let the dirtbikes ride two motos.
I'm never going back to that Miami" Motocross park". Worst establishment ever!
Brokengear019.jpg

Brokengear010.jpg

Brokengear018.jpg

that dose suck but you can look at it in a good way its a good time to build your motor & clean and do some maintance on the bike

that dose suck but you can look at it in a good way its a good time to build your motor & clean and do some maintance on the bike
Thats what I told my dad. He said you can clean everything, but the only motorwork its getting is a new third gear lol.

you cant really blame blowing a gear on the track, **** happens and you cant blame that on anyone, all you can do is learn to shift cleaner ;)

you cant really blame blowing a gear on the track, **** happens and you cant blame that on anyone, all you can do is learn to shift cleaner ;)
It actually wasn't incorrect shifting. Im sure you're familar with gas on landing since you race mx aswell. I cased a triple with the gas pinned. This track is hard packed unlike the one I race at, so the ground didn't give. The impact stopped my tires and snapped my 3rd gear. Come on, I wouldn't be racing B class if I couldn't shift right lol.

Come on we thought your were made out of money...LOL J/K, I totally understand, it's not like a YFZ isn't fast already...

Come on we thought your were made out of money...LOL J/K, I totally understand, it's not like a YFZ isn't fast already...
Lol I wish it was a yfz. I'm still rollin a 400 bro. People think I'm loaded because my quad is HOOKED UP, but we bought it super cheap off a rich kid some time ago.

Latest posts

Back