• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

i want another warrior:( ... anyone need this stuff?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000warrior350

Reaction score
so i sold my 2 warriors and my grizzly awhile back .. and now i want another warrior.

i have a deal in the works but doesnt hurt to see what i can get here.. kind of a strange offer but i have this stuff and dont need it so anyone wanna trade for a running warrior?
not interested in ones that need rebiulds.... but slight problems are fine ... bearings,carb boot,you knw what i mean somthin simple ... if it cost more than $75 to fix then it isnt "simple".. anyway this is what i have to get rid of

XBOX360 ELITE 120gb hard drive,9 games,2 wireless controllers..works 100% not even 1 yr old yet i have all recipts and orignal box, still under warrenty
xbox360elite.jpg

4x6 trailer,lights,wiring harness,very sturdy,brand new floor (2 weeks old) i only use it for trash runs-the red strap is just so the trash bags dont fly off there is nothing wrong with the trailer.
DSCF0195.jpg

2007 VIP 150cc scooter,1000miles, runs %100 perfect,will go 65 mph wide open,only 93 octane gas used,4stroke
DSCF0143.jpg

DSCF0144.jpg

anyone wanna make a deal let me know i dont need these anymore .... i will sell them str8 out aswell make an offer .. send offers to [email protected] for faster reply
thanks

what are you looking to spend on a warrior if you don't get rid of this stuff?

that scooter street legal?

I bet someone on craigslist will trade yah, or least u could sell that stuff on there and get it gone quick.

yea its street legal... i ride it everywhere,or use to .. im gettin my lincense back soon so i dont need it...and its on craigslist ... hell it dont have to be a warrior .. i'll take anything just about 250cc or bigger name brand ..it will be for my son so anything just about ...timberwolf,big bear,300ex,250x ... whatever

Back