I took the van out last weekend

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gotta be shittin' me? That thing is awesome! No Mexican could ever come up with that. I mena does anyone see a mural or dayton's or curb feelers on that thing? lol

Best van ever! I'd love to go around town destroying all of the homosexuals in their honda civic "race cars".

hey got a question is that sub u have i nthere any good that wol fernososofdd or whatever theres a couple used ones at our local sho pand iwas wondering if they were any good

:).....in on one of those pics where is the radiator...?? is it off with the front clip???

Is it just me or does volfenhag look really close to pyramid or pyle?

If so those things are highly over rated as far as power and performance. Although they are cheap thats for sure. As far as car audio you get what you pay for for sure. But if you pay attention to detail and dont want all sorts of fancy no use features you can find great deals on quality high power pieces.

Volfenhags kick ass. I got a 12 back in high school for 20 bucks from one of my buddies, because he had a 3000 watt amp pushing 2 1000 watt subs, the other one bottomed out so bad on the coil that there was a ring pounded in the center of the aluminum cone from it. But i've had this one for at least 5 years and it still sounds awesome. I think their head units and other speakers are made by some cheapass company and re-labeled, but the subs are definitely on a much higher level than the pyramid junk. Last time I checked, pyramid and pyle never sold a competition sub that weighed 25 pounds either. When I get my next system i'm getting volfenhag again.

i like pyle one of my buddies has 2 12's rated like 1100 watt max and runs a 500 watt amp and it slammed, and my other budyd has a pyle 15 in a fiberglass box and it rattle ur ears

Back