I think I broke my dive shaft

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlstefan

Reaction score
I was out earlier today jumping some snow banks and upon one landing well I guess the last landing something mada a snap sound and now I only have front wheel drive. Back tires roll when it's in park that's all I've done so far. Any Ideas or suggestions? thought I would throw it out there before I tear into it. (2006 Wolvy)

I did the same thing only it was my front drive shaft that went, i hit the universal on a cement block and it blew all over the place ... never seen one in so many peices

Lift the rear wheels off the ground if the axle turns and nothing else moves, its likely a rear axle spline stripped. These wolvy's ain't made to jump. Once you get that small twist in the frame from jumping which usually leads to frame bend and breakage. The front drive shaft will come flying out like a missile. yeah a missile. We had to paint a few wolverine front drive shafts flourecent green just so we could find them when they fly out into the woods or bog, nasty stuff. But my buddies beat the living hell outa these bikes TOUGH they are not!!

i jumped the crap outta mine when it was stock on a few mx tracks. bottomed out a few times and kept on going. i never had a problem in that area. but then again there is no perfect atv for everything yet but the wolverine is oh so close with the lack of some upgrades to toughen it up. good luck and let us know.

Latest posts

Back