I really need help finding the right oil seal please!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trey

Reaction score
Im replacing the oil seal behind my front sprocket on the drive shaft because its bad and leaks oil. Can someone please help me find the part? On this link below with all the crappy picture please thell me which one it is under which section. The seal i pulled out has a little spring looking thing wrapped around it. Please help me find the right one. I need it so i can get it back together to go ride. below is a picture of the one i pulled out if it helps thanks. i know its blurry but the silver ring around it is the spring i was talking about.
http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/mode...-warrior-yfm350xt/assemblies/130797-crankcase

Attachments

• seal.jpg
    seal.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 5
there should be 3 numbers on the outside of the seal like 22 34 7 or maybe a little higher numbers than those that would be all you need to get the right seal

im looking all over it but i dont see any number on it at all

yeah iwas trying to avoid the whole buying the whole set but i guess i wont hurt to have them. Its only 24 dollars and im trying to save money lol. Guess im a cheap ass

I just checked out bike bandit but no luck there. I'm not very Internet finder savy I guess

I just gave up an ordered the whole oil seal kit off of eBay. Thanks guys for the help

Did you figure out parts finder thou? its a very handy tool and not that hard to use.

No not yet but this weekend I'm going to sit down on the computer and fool around with it. I got many more things I'm going to need so I'm gonna make sure I can work it.

Latest posts

Back