I need 3 people to test FREE headlight covers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rukind007

Reaction score
I have been makeing covers for the 450/660 and 700. Now I want to get 3 people to try them out on the 250 and 350 and give me some pictures and review.. You have to take your time and use heat "hairdryer" will do fine.FREE

Attachments

• Picture 101.jpg
    Picture 101.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 060.jpg
    Picture 060.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 29
I will. If I use a hairdryer, will they be permantly stuck on?

They will stick good but if you want them off they will come off.Will not cut out all the light .You will love them!! You are the first
I need 2 more. PM me a address and I will send them out. I have to get to work now but will check back later... Thanks ,Dan
Rappy97 I have your's in the mail now Thanks

Last edited:
Can you show me some of the 450 ones? I would love to buy a set for my 450 lights I have one my warrior

They are the same. Look on eBay, under Raptor headlight covers.

I have a raptor 250 and my son has a raptor 350. I would love to try a pair for either. Let me know if I have to pay for shipping...

alfredo4585 your are in the mail and warrorgirl350 makes 3 ! Thanks I wanted to see how you like the fit. So please post a picture. check out more pics on facebook "RuKind Covers" Thanks,Dan

195937_104337542980883_100002139138904_43361_3523473_n.jpg

How much for these?

$20 and it includes a YFZR/Raptor 700 taillight cover. Free shipping I believe...

Those are pretty cool and a great idea. same material they user for the back window stickers on trucks.

Raptor 350 cover review

alfredo4585 your are in the mail and warrorgirl350 makes 3 ! Thanks I wanted to see how you like the fit. So please post a picture. check out more pics on facebook "RuKind Covers" Thanks,Dan

Man these look sick and they were REALLY easy to put on! Hey Rukind, they fit perfectly on the Raptor 350. No cutting or trimming necessary. The material is sturdy and easy to apply, not flimsy so it doesn't end up folding and sticking to itself. There's just enough adhesive so you can get it on right, but not so strong that you can't readjust if need be. I limbered them up with a hairdryer, positioned them carefully, then finished 'em off with some more heat....1..2..3 done. Oh and ofcourse make sure your headlight surface is clean. Here's some pics gang.

ezopjm.jpg

2vugh00.jpg

o9lu75.jpg

2qthjjt.jpg

2luzxpx.jpg

Last edited:
Back