I might be selling...got some questions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05raptor350se

Reaction score
Well i think it might be time to sell the rappy 350... i dont use it enough and with work and school i dont think i will be having too much time for it for the next 4 years or so. I just dont know what kinda of price to ask for it.

Its a 2005 Raptor 350 Special Edition...i have HMF exhaust, jetting, and an aluminum air filter adapter kit with a K&N w/ outerwears, a DG front bumper... the thing is in perfect condition, nothing is bent or even worn out (brake pads still look brand new) ive changed the oil MAYBE 3 times (i think only 2 but i dont remember exactly)

is it smart to go with NADA prices to start?

i just cant justify paying the bill every month when i have no time to use it

The going rate for an 05 raptor is probably going to be between 3K and 3.5K. You could probably tack on a couple of hundred more for the mods and because it's a special edition, but what it really comes down to is what someone is willing to give you for it.

I try to find newbs and sell them somthing they think is sweet and actualy get my money worth out of what i put into it. Well thats what i did out of paintball guns and always got more then other people that would sell the same stuff. Dont think of it as ripping them off just think of it as getting your moneys worth back out of it.

That's a good plan. You're not ripping them off if they believe it's a good deal.

haha yeah i think ill go for around $3800 depending on the person ill just judge if they know what they are really looking at or if they have no clue and go from there

That's a good plan. You're not ripping them off if they believe it's a good deal.
Actually I think that's the Exactly what ripping someone off is. Selling them something for more than it's worth, and making them believe they aren't getting beat, lol.
I mean sell it for what you can. Far be it from me to tell someone what to do. It's not like your setting the price that much higher than what NADA or the kelly price is. Ask 3800, if you get it sweet, if not bargain down to what you were expecting to take anyway.
~Bill

[quote:6c8o3kj5]That's a good plan. You're not ripping them off if they believe it's a good deal.
Actually I think that's the Exactly what ripping someone off is. Selling them something for more than it's worth, and making them believe they aren't getting beat, lol.
I mean sell it for what you can. Far be it from me to tell someone what to do. It's not like your setting the price that much higher than what NADA or the kelly price is. Ask 3800, if you get it sweet, if not bargain down to what you were expecting to take anyway.
~Bill[/quote:6c8o3kj5]

HAHAHAHA Agreed.

Latest posts

Back